Dal-Bac Manufacturing Company operates on a simple principle. We can only succeed by helping our customers. That is why we directly state on our website that our goal is to “help our customers reduce costs and increase yields.”
To live up to that goal we became an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and updated to the most recent certification ISO: 9001:2015 in July of 2016.
To become ISO certified a company must demonstrate:
- Ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer requirements and all applicable regulatory requirements
- Compliance with a Quality Management System that details requirements for materials, products and services
- Use of a process-based approach that identifies interactions between processes and discovers methods to improve results
We are one of the few ISO certified companies in our industry and are proud to have set such a high standard for ourselves. It keeps us focused on exceeding your expectations.
Dal-Bac has been providing soft goods converting solutions across a wide range of industries since 1973. Our core service areas are:
- Coating Services: We apply both solvent and water-borne coatings to an array of substrates including fabrics, films, foams and papers.
- Flame Lamination: We bond flexible foams and non-wovens with our low-cost and eco-friendly process that can produce single-sided, double-sided or multilayer laminations.
- Thermal Fusing: We use controlled heat, pressure and dwell time to bind thin flexible materials in situations where wet adhesives are not practical.
Beyond our core services we offer a range of specialty services including die cutting, slitting and narrow-web screen-printing. In addition we also support our customers with a complete engineering department and an extensive supplier network.
- Engineering: Our engineers help you get the best outcome for your product by identifying the best materials and process for it. They can help you come up with a new product, solve a problem and develop prototypes as a proof of concept.
- Supplier Network: We have long-term partnerships with suppliers and work closely with them to develop and identify new and improved materials solutions.
What you end up with is a company dedicated to helping you succeed. Please let us know if we can help improve your process, lower your costs or help you launch a new product.