Flame lamination is a proven technology for creating strong bonds between flexible foams and a variety of substrates including fabrics, films, and papers. Our flame lamination services deliver a broad range of benefits:
- Speed – Flame lamination is a proven process that generally delivers much faster production speeds than other laminating options.
- Efficiency – Flame lamination does not require adhesives, which reduces material costs.
- No bond failure – Flame lamination results in strong bonds between all layers of the composite without the risk of adhesive creep or bond failure.
- Better products – Flame lamination can enhance product characteristics by improving durability, adding breathability, creating a moisture barrier, adding thermal and acoustic insulation, and more.
- Custom solutions – Our engineering team can work with you to create a custom solution for your specific product challenge. Solutions include both materials and process adaptations and innovations to meet your specific need.
We are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations and to achieve that we provide samples and develop prototypes for projects. We also use test runs for new products to make sure that the finished product meets all specifications prior to actual production. If you have an existing product we will work with you to improve the production process to increase your yield and lower your costs. I
If you have a need for flame lamination services please consider Dal-Bac. We are an ISO 9001 certified company that is dedicated to the success of our customers. Our combination of engineering capabilities, process and product innovation, and a comprehensive supplier network insures that we live up to our mission of exceeding your expectations.